Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:51 am
- Forum: Developer's Forum for UNIX and Linux
- Topic: Keyboard Pro programmable keys
- Replies: 0
- Views: 123
After purchasing a Keyboard Pro and calling support, I see that it is only supported on Windows. Is there any information available on how to program the top row keys? I see that when I plug it in, there are new devices under /dev and /dev/usb and all the other keys except the fn key seem to work.
- Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:22 pm
- Forum: UNIX and Linux Discussion Forum
- Topic: Blender doesn't work with SpaceNavigator (Ubuntu 7.10 64bit)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 24698
I am running Suse 10.2 on a DuoCore system. The SN did not work till I loaded the plugin in the reply from CasperN. Thanks.