Waiting for SDK

Post questions, comments and feedback to our 3Dconnexion Windows Development Team.

Moderator: Moderators

DonM

Waiting for SDK

Post by DonM »

I registered for the SDK 2 days ago but have not received a response. After one day I submitted a tech support request asking for it to be approved, and I received a reply saying my request had been "escalated", but no other information. And the reply email was sent from a "do-not-reply" return address, so I cannot even reply to it to try again.

I need to make an estimate for integrating the space mouse into some software, and would like to look at the SDK and documentation before doing so. Could you please check and see if you can expedite my request?

I notice that there are many similar requests on this forum. I suggest that you revise your procedures for the SDK to make it simpler and more automatic. I am sure there are many people who just give up and don't use your product because it is so difficult to get information.

Thank you and best regards,
ngomes

Re: Waiting for SDK

Post by ngomes »

Hi DonM,

Please try again.

There was a delay approving your developer account and we're sorry about that.
pettersson

Post by pettersson »

Hi,

I am also waiting for roughly a week for some response to my registration and SDK request. Are there any more restrictions I am not aware of?

Regards
pettersson
UtaSH

Post by UtaSH »

Hi petterson,

you should have received the Developer registration conrimation in the meantime. Are you now able to login to the developer's site and download the SDK?