Spacemouse compact, no sirve ?

Post questions, comments and feedback to our 3Dconnexion Windows Development Team.

Moderator: Moderators

BRasster

Spacemouse compact, no sirve ?

Post by BRasster »

Me compré el spacemouse compact pera jugar a star Citizen, pero según me dijeron en Soporte, parece que no sirve, alguna sugerencia aparte de devolverlo?
UtaSH

Re: Spacemouse compact, no sirve ?

Post by UtaSH »

Hello BRasster,

you can find a list of supported applications on our website. Star Citizen is not listed.

In order to use it with 3Dconnexion devices, support for 3D devices would need to be added inside this software. Adding 3D device support to an application is determined by the application developer rather than by 3Dconnexion. We have an SDK [Development Kit] which any software developer can download at no cost and which allows the integration of 3D device support in proprietary software. Please see here for more details.

We advise our customers to contact the Customer Service of applications that are lacking support and request it be added in future versions of their software. The decision to include 3D support in their development schedule is often influenced by the level of customer interest.

I recommend that you contact Cloud Imperium Game and express your wish to make clear that this is a demand from their customers.