ZSQD AE keys

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

Mercuriel

ZSQD AE keys

Post by Mercuriel »

Hello,

Do someone knows if (and how) it is possible to assign keys to spacemouse (the simple wireless model) in order to control displacement in non recognized software. I'm relaly not familiar with coding or xml-like files

For example, in Lumion I want to :

- i want to assign Forward to Z, Backward to S, Left to Q, Right to D, Up to E, Down to A

- only if technically possible, add a modifier depending on the force applied to the spacemouse movement above
- spacebar modifier added to the movement when the force applied is low (0-25%) on the 6 above movement
- no modifier added to the movement when the force applied is middle-range (25-75%) on the 6 above movement
- shift modifier added to the movement when the force applied is middle-range (75-100%) on the 6 above movement

- i want to assign (optionaly, i don't know of it would react, so with an option to disable those 4 spacemouse movements) :
- "forward tilt" to "mouse rightclick + mouse backward movement"
- "backward tilt" to "mouse rightclick + mouse forward movement"
- "clockwise rotation" to "mouse rightclick + mouse right movement"
- "counterclockwise" to "mouse rightclick + mouse left movement"

- i want to disable right tilt and left tilt of the spacemouse in all cases

For example, in photoshop i want to add the possibility to zoom in/out the canvas with the up/down spacemouse movement, and rotate canvas with the clockwise / counterclockwise movement (with a way to disable it if its not practical)

In addition, if it is also a "3d connexion developpers team" subject, can the admin copy this improvement suggestion to them ? (it would be great if it were integrated in the software, like a "pro-mode" giving access to extended keys / functions assignation to the spacemouse movement which would allow us to create the kind of things i describe above.

I wish you all a great day, respectfully.