JAVA and API-Version

Post questions, comments and feedback to our 3Dconnexion Mac Development Team.

Moderator: Moderators

hjbflyer

JAVA and API-Version

Post by hjbflyer »

As already posted as an answer in a different forum, I repeat the post in this Max OS X developer's forum (where it belongs to) :wink: .

I have implemented a first Version of the Mac OS X SDK v1.0.3 in Java using the Java Native Interface JNI. The code
can be downloaded from

https://github.com/hjbflyer/3DConnexionAPI

While I am working on some issues and on converting the project into an OSGI/Eclipse plugin, I am wondering if there will
be a new version of the API soon. The windows API is 3.3.1 and I think internally Connexion is using a more advanced version,
compared to the released API.

I have sent this question to support some time ago, but I have not received an answer yet. :cry:
ngomes

Re: JAVA and API-Version

Post by ngomes »

Hi hjbflyer,
hjbflyer wrote:While I am working on some issues and on converting the project into an OSGI/Eclipse plugin, I am wondering if there will
be a new version of the API soon. The windows API is 3.3.1 and I think internally Connexion is using a more advanced version,
compared to the released API.
We cannot share the schedule at this point but we do plan to add the "Action Interface" feature for Mac.
hjbflyer wrote:I have sent this question to support some time ago, but I have not received an answer yet.
Yes. We found your request and if has been answered today. We simply let it drop and we're very sorry.