No buttons are working from Spacemouse Pro Wireless

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on macOS.

Moderator: Moderators

K1LLD0Z3R04

No buttons are working from Spacemouse Pro Wireless

Post by K1LLD0Z3R04 »

Due the update to Mac os ventura the deliver said i need to allow permissions, so i had to reinstall to get hopefully the „allow“ in security section. But it was never there, not a single time from 10 fresh insallations.
So currently no buttons are working. Very very annoying!
How to solve it, i can’t grand access cause it’s not asking in security section:(
K1LLD0Z3R04

Re: No buttons are working from Spacemouse Pro Wireless

Post by K1LLD0Z3R04 »

Does the driver still use kernel extensions?
I have some entries at the „disabled software“ section.
Sirflyalot

Post by Sirflyalot »

I have the same issue, the 3D Connexxion home app will not open. There is no allow button in the system settings, so no way to solve it easily. I contacted 3D Conexxion but they couldn't give me a clear answer either. Very annoying!
K1LLD0Z3R04

Post by K1LLD0Z3R04 »

I did a clean install of Mac OS Ventura. The „allow“ button showed up then and i can run the home app.
But at the end, it didn’t help. The buttons still don’t work anymore in Blender. Not a single one.
I also had an phone call with support, pretty useless and they clearly didn’t care.
Guess the Mac Driver has beed abandoned like the Linux driver. They stated here once that only 10% are mac useres. In other words, we don’t matter for profit. Linux is even less important, the driver is almost an decade old.
I wish there would be some alternatives :(