Support for Adobe After Effects

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on macOS.

Moderator: Moderators

voodooman

Support for Adobe After Effects

Post by voodooman »

I would like to see support for Adobe After effects,

this can be implemented with similar features to the photoshop one. you could use the navigator to work in 3d space and manipulate 3d layers. aswell as scrub the timeline, add keyframes etc.

It would be awesome...
ngomes

Re: Support for Adobe After Effects

Post by ngomes »

Hi voodooman,
I would like to see support for Adobe After effects
We very much share your opinion. Most applications that can use 3D mice have that support developed and maintained by the editor. Only a few have plug-ins developed by 3Dconnexion.

In these cases, we suggest our customers to send these requests directly to the application editor Customer Service. We appreciate if you can post here, for the benefit of other After Effects users, what you learn from them.
Nuno Gomes
urbangeek

Post by urbangeek »

so its been quite some years then and still no support. =[
bkfichter

After Effects Support

Post by bkfichter »

Can you please post new information on this topic. It has been two years and it is difficult to understand why this has not been implemented. I can only assume that there have not been enough requests for the product manager to elevate priority of this feature.

As a software dev myself, I see it as the responsibility of the manufacturer of the product to integrate support for applications rather than the application development company. It is to the benefit of your company, not theirs.

I would love to purchase this product when AE support is complete.

Thanks!