Big Sur + Beta software + Fusion360 = DOESN'T WORK

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on macOS.

Moderator: Moderators

sockmule

Big Sur + Beta software + Fusion360 = DOESN'T WORK

Post by sockmule »

I'm new to the forum. I see there haven't been updates on this subject for some time. I updated to Big Sur and my Space Mouse wireless is not working. I need some help, please, to figure out if I've totally screwed myself and bricked an expensive piece of hardware or if there is a fix. Thank you very much. Sorry to be curt, but I am not happy about this situation.
ngomes

Re: Big Sur + Beta software + Fusion360 = DOESN'T WORK

Post by ngomes »

If you have issues with the new driver (beta for macOS 11), you may want to head over to this topic.
sockmule

Post by sockmule »

I've been there. There are 26 pages of thread comments: much of it months old, much of it technical, and much of it doesn't apply to my product.

I don't have the time or the bandwidth to read through all these comments to find out there is no answer to my problem, so I'm trying to get my head wrapped around this issue from a wider viewpoint: is this an issue that 3D Connexion has fixed, or everyone's issue with Big Sur "different," or is this company just dead in the water and simply not able to keep up with OS updates?

I don't have a feel for 3D Connexion and have no idea if it monitors/owns this forum or not.

FWIW, my system is telling me NO DEVICE FOUND.
3DMacCore Verion 1.2.0 (100)
3DxWare Version 10.7.0 (3295)
donpeterd

Post by donpeterd »

Running big sur.
Enterprice.
Seems to go OK.
Display in Enterprice shows text like "3D mouse default" and "Extrude" - not the icons, like on windows.
Annoying. Will this be fixed?