3DxWare 10.7.0 for macOS problems

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on macOS.

Moderator: Moderators

Holliers

Re: 3DxWare 10.7.0 for macOS problems

Post by Holliers »

ngomes wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:07 am
Holliers wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:02 am Any progress on these issues please?
This is the highest priority for some of us.

What's delaying us is that we cannot get the crashes to occur on our own development and test systems.
Thank you. It is reassuring to hear that someone is on it.

I cannot get the extension to "re-enable". I can send you crash reports, system configurations and I'm happy to jump on a screen share if any of that will help.

Let me know
ngomes

Post by ngomes »

Holliers wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:54 am I can send you crash reports, system configurations and I'm happy to jump on a screen share if any of that will help.

Let me know
Sure thing. Thank you, Holliers. I've sent an internal request and we will be getting in touch if need be.
Holliers

Post by Holliers »

ngomes wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:46 am Sure thing. Thank you, Holliers. I've sent an internal request and we will be getting in touch if need be.
Thanks gnomes. One of the Devs has PM'ed me. I've sent some additional information and will try some diagnostic software over the weekend.

Cheers
falkman

Post by falkman »

Hej!

As very frequently for the past year, My Space Navigators (I have one at home and one at work) don't work again for my main setup which is:

Onshape in Chrome on an Intel MacBook Pro running Monterey 12.2.1

After an unprecedented lucky streak of two weeks straight of it just working, it stopped again yesterday. Not sure why, but there might have been a Chrome update.

Usually I get it to work if I:

- run it directly in one of the machine's USB ports
- reinstall plugins
- restart the computer
- wait a while before starting chrome
- occasionally restarts 3DxNLServer

But this time nothing seems to help. Looking forward to a bit more plug-and-play.

I should add that the demos always seem to work.

Cheers
rjtiedeman

Post by rjtiedeman »

After an update to Mac OS Monterey version 12.3. I got a message that the 3Dconnection driver would no longer work on the next update. contact the developer. My 3D Spacemouse is working but I have to un-plug the receiver and reinsert it to get it to work. I only use it for Vectorworks and other than it disconnecting when not used for a time it's ok. Any plans for 3DxWare 10.8.0 or are we done for????