SpaceMouse PRO & Cinema4D R13

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on macOS.

Moderator: Moderators

excalibur

SpaceMouse PRO & Cinema4D R13

Post by excalibur »

Hellow!

Yesterday i just successfully purchased new SpaceMpouse PRO at Euromold in Germany. I really got interested in this mouse so I bought it.

Now i have some problems, or maybe i am just stupit. I tried the mouse in C4D and the spin works strange... the FIT button doesnt work ( but i have assigned function to the button called FIT ), and the buttons on the right , the only one which works is the middle one for Toogling Rotations.

Also i would like to ask hot to enable buttons to rotate object for 90degrees, like your people presentet on Euromold in Inventor. ( it was done with F,R,T buttons ).

thank you

i am on iMac 27, mid 2010, ios 10.7.2 and using C4D R13
UtaSH

Re: SpaceMouse PRO & Cinema4D R13

Post by UtaSH »

Hello excalibur,

it could be that we did not yet update all configurations for the new device. You might have to program you own mappings for the views. You can map a keyboard macro that you can use to launch the top view, the right view or the front view in C4D to one of the buttons of the SpaceMouse Pro.
excalibur

Re: SpaceMouse PRO & Cinema4D R13

Post by excalibur »

UtaSH wrote:Hello excalibur,

it could be that we did not yet update all configurations for the new device. You might have to program you own mappings for the views. You can map a keyboard macro that you can use to launch the top view, the right view or the front view in C4D to one of the buttons of the SpaceMouse Pro.
can you explain me how to program one button. i really dont understand that. please! and thank you
Joshua

Post by Joshua »

Well, 3Dconnection has announced SpaceMouse Pro, a new 3D Mouse delivering Professional Navigation, Application Control and comes with an Advanced Ergonomic Design. SpaceMouse Pro for professional 3D software users working in a range of industries from Mechanical Engineering to Media and Entertainment, Product Design, Architecture, and Healthcare.