SpaceMouse Pro Cinema4D R13

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on macOS.

Moderator: Moderators

padawan

Post by padawan »

Hello,

I have just bought a SpaceMouse Pro. I'm using Cinema4D R13 on Mac OSX.
I have some issues.

1° I can't disable the roll. Not working with the plugin interface inside Cinema4D and not working also with the preference advanced window.
The only way is to not use the editor cam, add a cam and a expresso tag with a constant (0) on rotation B. It works but why it doesn't with the plugin?

2° The SpaceMouse Pro works pretty fine in perspective view. Absolutely not with the other views. Too slow and no zoom. Should the SpaceMouse works in those views ?

Thank you
padawan

Re: SpaceMouse Pro Cinema4D R13

Post by padawan »

padawan wrote:Hello,

I have just bought a SpaceMouse Pro. I'm using Cinema4D R13 on Mac OSX.
I have some issues.

1° I can't disable the roll. Not working with the plugin interface inside Cinema4D and not working also with the preference advanced window.
The only way is to not use the editor cam, add a cam and a expresso tag with a constant (0) on rotation B. It works but why it doesn't with the plugin?

2° The SpaceMouse Pro works pretty fine in perspective view (navigate mode). Absolutely not with the other views. Too slow and no zoom. Should the SpaceMouse works in those views ?

Thank you
Barbara

Post by Barbara »

Hi padawan -

Navigation is generally not supported in plug-in windows. The plug-in software would need to be able recognize a 3d device for navigation to be available there.

In Cinema4D the navigation for 3d devices has been built into the application.You would need to contact Maxxon's technical support to request that other views or features be added to their 3d device support in future versions.

-----------
Barbara