ENTERPRISE SCREEN VERY DISRUPTED USING VENTURA

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on macOS.

Moderator: Moderators

ilion8

ENTERPRISE SCREEN VERY DISRUPTED USING VENTURA

Post by ilion8 »

Hi, I installed my new Enterprise and all was fine for a few hours. The next day the screen on the Enterprise was very disrupted and I could and still can only just read the application heading and non of the button operations. I have reinstalled the driver a number of times and have down graded the driver as suggested by some older posts on here. However it has been to no avail. Is the product faulty? Should I send it back to Amazon and get a new one or is this a driver issue?
Please get back to me as I have left some messages.
Regards
Ian
ngomes

Re: ENTERPRISE SCREEN VERY DISRUPTED USING VENTURA

Post by ngomes »

Can you share a photo of the screen?
Nuno Gomes
ilion8

Post by ilion8 »

Hi ngomes
I have posted a pic. I was in communication with the support from the main website and he asked me to use the 'Display" icon or button in the enterprise settings, however I do not have any such icon or button or anything that I can adjust the LCD screen with. I hope this helps.

Enterprise Screen 2.jpg
Enterprise Screen 2.jpg (48.76 KiB) Viewed 2553 times
ngomes

Post by ngomes »

It's difficult to tell what's being shown on the SpaceMouse Enterprise display. You may want to take a picture without the flash.
ilion8 wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:39 am I was in communication with the support from the main website and he asked me to use the 'Display" icon or button in the enterprise settings, however I do not have any such icon or button or anything that I can adjust the LCD screen with.
My Technical Support colleagues may have been referring to a button on the "3Dconnexion Settings" program for Windows.

If you can, try using your SpaceMouse Enterprise on a Windows machine and see if the display works as expected.
ilion8

Post by ilion8 »

Hi
thanks for your input, there is no flash on the camera - one can see a light reflected, which is the office light. However what you see is a true picture of the actual display. it is barely seen and very disrupted. unfortunately I do not have a windows machine that I use or in the household. Is that all the advice you may have? is it a hardware or software problem in your opinion?

Kind regards
Ian
ngomes

Post by ngomes »

ilion8 wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:28 am Is that all the advice you may have?
I'm afraid so. The image is too poor to be able to tell anything.
is it a hardware or software problem in your opinion?
That's what I was trying to determine when I asked for a picture but you can also try disconnecting and reconnecting the device with everything running.

If the display image comes back again as bad as before, I would think it is a hardware problem but -- I stress -- this is only an educated guess.
ilion8

Post by ilion8 »

Thank you for your input, it’s been most useful. Kind regards
Ian