CS3 Support

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on macOS.

Moderator: Moderators

pwgilbert

CS3 Support

Post by pwgilbert »

I installed CS3 and the Space Navigator. The navigator lights up indicating it is working, but has no effect in Photoshop CS3. What am I doing wrong?
flomotan

Post by flomotan »

If you have the beta release of our Photoshop CS3 plug-in, be sure to follow the installation directions included with the beta.

We'll be releasing v1.1.0 of 3DxMacWare today (May 1, '07) which contains Photoshop CS2 and CS3 plug-ins natively. You'll just be able to run the installer and it will install the plug-ins for you. You can get v1.1.0 from the driver download page later today.

If you are running the beta version of Photoshop CS3, please upgrade to the released version first.
pwgilbert

Post by pwgilbert »

It works beautifully...thank you
seacrets

Post by seacrets »

Are you planning to add support to illustrator CS3 with the same functionality as photoshop cs3? I mean ability to pan and zoom.

Thanks
znissan
User
User

Post by znissan »

Hi seacrets:

Not at this time. There is not a lot of request for that, and with the amount of projects we can work on, there are simply items of higher priority at this time to be perfectly honest.

Ziva Nissan
3Dconnexion, Inc.
popcorn

cs3 support

Post by popcorn »

So where can I find this beta plug-in of Photoshop???????

Is there a plug-in for Mac as well as for Windows?

Any other advice of making SN work in Photoshop is welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Popcorn
flomotan

Post by flomotan »

Our Windows and Mac drivers install the released version of the Photoshop plugin when you run the installer.

I saw you posted also on the Windows forum. Let's pick-up the discussion on that thread