A TOPIC OF PRAISE FOR 3D.C LATEST RELEASE

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on macOS.

Moderator: Moderators

papaisen

Re: A TOPIC OF PRAISE FOR 3D.C LATEST RELEASE

Post by papaisen »

shero2022 wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:31 am I THINK IT IS NOT EASY TO HANDEL IT .
No bro It's 2022 end everything is possible.
fouadwhatsapp

Post by fouadwhatsapp »

Sorry for posting in a old thread but if I would like to use that applications and softwares which shogun is mention in there post if these applications and softwares are developed by developers...thanks...
gbwhatsapp

Post by gbwhatsapp »

Sorry for posting in a old thread but if I would like to use that applications and softwares which shogun is mention in there post if these applications and softwares are developed by developers...thanks...
I think there is no one here to answer this question!!! :(
I am very disappointed that no one has answered yet
But let's face it

I assume that this software and application will not be developed yet
chopper

Post by chopper »

gbwhatsapp wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:35 am Sorry for posting in a old thread but if I would like to use that applications and softwares which shogun is mention in there post if these applications and softwares are developed by developers...thanks...
I think there is no one here to answer this question!!! :(
I am very disappointed that no one has answered yet
But let's face it

I assume that this software and application will not be developed yet
Have you found the way yet?
RogerEye1253

Post by RogerEye1253 »

shogun wrote: Thu May 10, 2007 6:04 am i would like to send out to the dev's a BIG BIG thank you on all the work that went into the latest release and all the application support added !!!

I also thought maybe take a look into possible desktop navigation for upcoming osX Leopard release of lets say Dashboard/Spaces 3D workspace cube rotation ? a link as stating features to be included with the next osX update
http://www.macrumors.com/2007/05/03/mul ... d-patents/

Hello Dev Team,

I just wanted to express my sincere appreciation for all the hard work that went into the latest release. The addition of new application support and the overall improvements are truly commendableYoWhatsApp 7.0 Download.

As a user, it's always inspiring to witness the dedication and innovation that the development team puts into each release. The enhancements contribute significantly to the user experience, and I'm thrilled to see the continuous progress.

On a related note, I was thinking it might be interesting to explore possible desktop navigation features, especially considering the upcoming OS X Leopard release. Features like Dashboard/Spaces 3D workspace cube rotation could bring a new dimension to the user interface. I came across some information on potential features for the next OS X update, and it looks intriguing: [Link to MacRumors](http://www.macrumors.com/2007/05/03/mul ... d-patents/).

Once again, thank you for your hard work and dedication. Looking forward to the exciting developments ahead!

Best regards,
JavierEscuella92
Thiagoros

Post by Thiagoros »

GBAppss wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:44 pm Sorry for posting in a old thread but if I would like to use that applications and softwares which shogun is mention in there post if these applications and softwares are developed by developers...thanks...
No need to apologize! If the applications and software mentioned are developed by Shogun or other developers, I'm eager to explore them. Thanks for the info!Fm Whatsapp Download