3DConnexion enterprise not working

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

jepojee

3DConnexion enterprise not working

Post by jepojee »

Hello. I have been having issues with 3Dconnexion Enterprise product lately. I cannot change anything from settings since it gives me an error code and also it gives me few different error codes when I start my computer. I have already tried to reinstall 3Dconnexion software and drivers multiple times and have downloaded latest version of it.

Also Enterprise doesn't display anything on its LCD screen - it only shows: "SpaceMouse Enterprise".

Error codes shown in the image:

luping

Re: 3DConnexion enterprise not working

Post by luping »

Where is the image?

What's your operating system version/edition? Try update the operating system the latest one.
scottse

Post by scottse »

Check your services in your Windows 10 OS (sorry I don't use a Mac). 3dConnexion also has one program that's called Start3DxWare and Stop3DxWare.

Also, I had a similar issue a long time ago. I would kill off all the 3dconnexion tasks in task manager (ctrl-esc keys to get into the taskmanger fast).
Then, hit the Start3DxWare and relaunch the 3DConnexion Home button.
See if that works.

Another suggestion is to unplug your USB connection and reinsert. Also, try a different USB port in case of any hardware/port issues.

I hope these suggestions help. I'm just a user and do not work for 3dConnexion btw.

Scott
ElleMan

Post by ElleMan »

I have the same issue with the display only showing the startup logo. Firmware and software are up to date.

Any Fixes??
ElleMan

Post by ElleMan »

Still an issue, no proposed solution works.

Started when i updated to Windows 11 and no software or firmware update have solved it yet.
jepojee

Post by jepojee »

Yep, same here - no solution yet. I updated to Win10 22H2 version but same issue still exists.

Tried to stop process from task manager but same error codes pops up after starting 3d connexion and when im trying to open settings menu it gives a error code.
jepojee

Post by jepojee »

Still havent been able to resolve this
jwick

Post by jwick »

For SME problems, it is best to call tech support. If they can't help you, post back here and we will try to diagnose it, remotely.
It's probably easier to do that on the phone.

Some details of what has been tried, what error codes are displayed, ... will be helpful.