Windows 11 + NX + SM Enterprise

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

dangerbass

Windows 11 + NX + SM Enterprise

Post by dangerbass »

hello everyone,

anyone using NX,windows 11 and a Space mouse Enterprise ?

im experiencing a lot of driver crash and also in NX when controling with spacemouse its not smooth movements, instead its like moving at 1fps.

using latest driver and firmware
luping

Re: Windows 11 + NX + SM Enterprise

Post by luping »

I suppose Siemens Digital Industries Software's NX is not yet fully tested and certified on Microsoft Windows 11 operating system by Siemens itself. Have you called the Siemens Digital Industries Software Global Technical Access Center(GTAC) for Windows operating system requirement for your NX version? Or have you looked into the NX documentation's hardware and operating system requirements section for your NX software deployment?
So far, 3DxWare v10.8.3 supports Windows 10 officially, and supports NX CR up to 1980.
dangerbass

Post by dangerbass »

in tearms of NX everything is working fine its just when i try to rotate with spacemouse it lag's a lot, and since driver is crashing i was wondering if there was a solution for it
luping

Post by luping »

dangerbass wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:28 am in tearms of NX everything is working fine its just when i try to rotate with spacemouse it lag's a lot, and since driver is crashing i was wondering if there was a solution for it
v10.8.4 is out, have you tried the new version driver?
dangerbass

Post by dangerbass »

luping wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:55 am
dangerbass wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:28 am in tearms of NX everything is working fine its just when i try to rotate with spacemouse it lag's a lot, and since driver is crashing i was wondering if there was a solution for it
v10.8.4 is out, have you tried the new version driver?
Not yet going to try it today