Photoshop CS3 - No Keyboard Shortcut error

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

jacklance

Re: Photoshop CS3 - No Keyboard Shortcut error

Post by jacklance »

redfeilds18 wrote:I just got same problem with CS5 but still unable to find any solutions!
Read this!! update CS5 to CS6
For those who have been watching for the Photoshop CS6 plug-in , the driver version [ Release 3.15.6] with the CS6 plug-in was released today and is available on our download page.
Download link! http://www.3dconnexion.com/service/drivers.html
cow

Post by cow »

i got the same Problem with cs 6 Extended.
Everytime i start photoshop, there Comes this popup and asks me for a shortcut ( i have one strg+´)
Tyrel

Post by Tyrel »

Having this problem with Photoshop CC 22.5.1 and 3Dconnexion driver 10.8.3.3389.

This annoying dialouge appears every time I start Photoshop ALTHOUGH there is already a shortcut set for this command. The shortcut is even shown in the menu entry so it's there and everything should work.

But I just can't get rid of that redundant pop-up. Very annoying.

Funny, that this bug seems to exists for so long and 3Dconnexion having no interest in solving it. They even didn't reply to this thread which is a shame since this is the official support forum.
ngomes

Post by ngomes »

Tyrel wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:27 pm This annoying dialouge appears every time I start Photoshop ALTHOUGH there is already a shortcut set for this command.
Can you explain what the shortcut is? Perhaps this will allow us to reproduce the problem (if we can't see, there's little hope of being able to do anything about it).
Nuno Gomes