Spacemouse Enterprise - problems with driver

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

fennemet2003

Spacemouse Enterprise - problems with driver

Post by fennemet2003 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:58 am

Hi,

I recently purchased a Spacemouse Enterprise and have barely made it work with Autodesk Maya and it doesn't work with Photoshop. With autocad it works fine however.

1) It works with Maya but I have to load the driver manually everytime I restart it. Activating auto-load in settings doesn't do it.
2) I can not make it work with Photoshop and have no clue as to how. I have tried to reinstall the driver several times with no luck. Is there a manual way to do it?

Thanks in advance,

Nonny3D

Re: Spacemouse Enterprise - problems with driver

Post by Nonny3D » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:18 am

hello,

for maya i have no idea , but in Photoshop there you have to define a shortcut for the spacemouse to work correctly , under the "new" shortcut editor and look there (i try to remember) automatisations and 3dconexion , use there a shortcut what isnt in use , it took me quite a moment to find something what isnt allready in use THAT i remember :D ..

i just checked again ... Menue ---> Edit ---> Keybordshortcuts ---> "Expand the Category" File ---> "Search for" Automatisation and "Expand this subcategory" ----> "Find there" 3DxPhotoshop ---> Define there a Keyboradshortcut ... i used here "Shift+Ctrl+P"

then it should work , on my end its working fine, i dont use the 3D mouse not to much for Photoshop i have a drawing tablett , but this was the way i made it work with 3D space mouse in Photoshop ... as fare i remember normaly there pops up also a little manual when starting photoshop when the keyboard shortcut isnt defined correctly ...

I hope this helps and sorry for my english

Greetings
Lieber von Rembrandt gemalt, als vom Leben gezeichnet! 8)
Sprachen/Languages/Idiomas: Deutsch/English/Español

fennemet2003

Re: Spacemouse Enterprise - problems with driver

Post by fennemet2003 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:39 am

Thank you, Nonny3D - it solved my Photoshop problem :)