CADMouse Double Clicking Issue

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

Lanceman

CADMouse Double Clicking Issue

Post by Lanceman » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:23 pm

My CadMouse has been double clicking when I single click. It just recently started. It does not have many hours on it. It started about a month ago and was about 100% double clicking when I single clicked, so I updated the driver tonight and it reduced it to about 50% double clicking. It is super annoying and not very productive in my work flow. Can you let me know if there is a cure for this? I bought the SpaceMouse Enterprise Kit and expected a better life out of a hardly used CadMouse.

I tried filing a report with technical support, but forgot the password, tried to get the password reset, but the emails never came through. I did find my password on my old phone, but it wouldnt let me use it as I had requested the emails to be sent. I could however use it to login to the forum somehow.

-Lanceman

UtaSH

Re: CADMouse Double Clicking Issue

Post by UtaSH » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:31 am

Hi Lanceman,

I am sorry that you encounter problems to login. Please try resetting the password again. We had some problems a few days ago with the system and it might be that this was the reason that you were not able to reset your password. (I can see that no reset-password-email was sent to your email address).

In case you still have problems you can as well call our team. Phone numbers here.

luping

Re: CADMouse Double Clicking Issue

Post by luping » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:11 pm

Well, the 3Dconnexion company and its contract manufacturer are paying a price in hindsight for not choosing Omron micro-switch D2FC-F-K(50M) over D2FC-F-7N(short mechanical lifespan) for the CadMouse model, this far-reaching component selection issue is damaging the reputation.