Cadmouse Wireless Pro - Since installing 10.6.9 right mouse button not working all the time

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

Stphn74

Cadmouse Wireless Pro - Since installing 10.6.9 right mouse button not working all the time

Post by Stphn74 »

Hi,

Since installing 10.6.9 the right mouse button only works half the time. It goes through periods where it works flawlessly and then there will be a block where I can't do anything to get it to work but then all of a sudden it's working again and then I can't get it to fault. Extremely frustrating!
Stphn74

Re: Cadmouse Wireless Pro - Since installing 10.6.9 right mouse button not working all the time

Post by Stphn74 »

I've discovered if I plug the cable in when it is not working then it will work again but then not once I unplug it and use it wirelessly.
UtaSH

Re: Cadmouse Wireless Pro - Since installing 10.6.9 right mouse button not working all the time

Post by UtaSH »

Hi Stphn74,

that's a very odd occurrence. I saw that you already contacted our Technical Support Team. They will come back to you today and do the needed troubleshooting.

Have you tried if removing the existing settings would change the situation. See here how to do that.