SpaceMouse Enterprise & Twinmotion

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

jixia

SpaceMouse Enterprise & Twinmotion

Post by jixia »

Been using SpaceMouse Enterprise and CadMouse with SketchUp for many years. Big time savers :D Just installed 10.7.1.3280 drivers and started to use Twinmotion.

SpaceMouse Enterprise does not support Twinmotion (Render program by Epic Games) moving around any direction. I thought it would be easy to map keys W,A,S,D,Q, and E (or up, down, etc. keys) to SpaceMouse Enterprise knob for moving around in Twinmotion. But no, I cannot make it work.
- Any help appreciated.
akaAlso

Re: SpaceMouse Enterprise & Twinmotion

Post by akaAlso »

ControlMyJoystick by tetherscript will enable you to map the basic directional keys to the spacemouse.
Pivotting around X&Y with the middle and right mouse buttons doesn't look to be possible at the moment, but might be in the future.
https://tetherscript.com/kbcmj/cmj-3dco ... ntrollers/

I'm still experimenting with the trial and also with Matric to see what can be done, when I can find the time.
luping

Post by luping »

Ask Twinmotion software vendor to integrate the 3DxWare SDK into their code-base.
jixia

Post by jixia »

Many thanks for your tips. Did both - bought tetherscript and made a request. Got tetherscript to work well enough, until Twinmotion hopefully steps forward.