can't select pairing-mode on new CAD-Mouse

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

Weylyn

can't select pairing-mode on new CAD-Mouse

Post by Weylyn »

Hi there,

(using Windows 10 pro V2004, 3dxWare 10.7.1.3280, 3dx Receiver with FW 1.05)

I just got a new SpaceMouse Wireless and a new CADMouse Pro Wireless.
- SpaceMouse works, receiver ok
- CAD-Mouse is not recognized, doesn't work (not even "on cable") and yes, it was charged for more than 48 hours... The green LED on top lights up.

Question:
- if I push the pairing-mode button, should the blue LED light up next to USB-sign? (it doesn't!)
- any "Reset"-function on the mouse?

Whats wrong? What test can I run to see, if I got a "Monday-Mouse" here, that is already dead?

tnx Weylyn
Weylyn

Re: can't select pairing-mode on new CAD-Mouse

Post by Weylyn »

Edit:

I tried to connect the CAD-Mouse also on an other system (Win10pro Notebook).
Also no connection, no pairing, no lights on the pairing-mode LEDs on the bottom of the mouse, just the green one on top.

The mouse will be recognized as a mouse on the notebook, but no chance to get the pointer on the screen moving...

btw: how do you change the pairing mode? Quick or long push on the button on the bottom?
ngomes

Re: can't select pairing-mode on new CAD-Mouse

Post by ngomes »

Hi Weylyn,
Weylyn wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:40 am - CAD-Mouse is not recognized, doesn't work (not even "on cable") and yes, it was charged for more than 48 hours... The green LED on top lights up.
Well, if your CadMouse does not even work when connected by a cable, then it is likely to be a hardware problem. Have a word with the tech support folks (contacts here).
Nuno Gomes