Can't get long press (blue buttons) to work in Fusion 360

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

alan_hunter1664

Can't get long press (blue buttons) to work in Fusion 360

Post by alan_hunter1664 »

Hi I've just set up my 3DConnexion spacemouse enterprise and I can't get the long key press switches to work. I't doesn't matter how long I hold them the long press functionality is not there. I've checked the button mapping and that seems OK. Any ideas or suggestions would be gratefully received?

Many thanks.
luping

Re: Can't get long press (blue buttons) to work in Fusion 360

Post by luping »

Maybe it's not supported, the following applications are supported:
Autodesk AutoCAD, Inventor, 3ds Max and Maya, Dassault Systèmes CATIA (V5 & V6) and SOLIDWORKS, PTC Creo Parametric, Siemens PLM NX and Solid Edge, Trimble SketchUp (Pro & Make), Houdini, GO2Cam and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
UtaSH

Re: Can't get long press (blue buttons) to work in Fusion 360

Post by UtaSH »

alan_hunter1664 wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:29 pm Hi I've just set up my 3DConnexion spacemouse enterprise and I can't get the long key press switches to work. I't doesn't matter how long I hold them the long press functionality is not there. I've checked the button mapping and that seems OK. Any ideas or suggestions would be gratefully received?

Many thanks.
Hi alan_hunter1664,

which button are you pressing long? One of the View keys? Which one? What function would you expect it to execute?