Size matters

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

thunderbus

Size matters

Post by thunderbus »

Hi All -
I am writing to discuss the size of certain models of CadMouse Pro. I have ordered 6-8 CadMouses Pro from the 3DConnexion Amazon store for my team over the past few years, and there has been a consistent size that has arrived. The product number on the order reads read 3DX-700052 but all of our mouses actually read 3DX-600050. The most recent time I ordered the same as before by clicking "Buy Again" with the same product number on the order '3DX-700052", but the mouse that arrived is smaller, with a slightly different contour, and the product number reads #DX-700067.

My team all agrees that the size and contour is not as pleasing to the feel, and hard to get used to. We'd like the bigger Cadmouse to stay in production. Are there any other thoughts about this from the company or fan base?

Thanks! (...we love our cadmouses and space navigators!!!)
luping

Re: Size matters

Post by luping »

The first model is CadMouse, I suppose you meant this model, it has aluminum alloy base frame based on precision die casting.
The latter model is CadMouse Pro, not as big as the CadMouse, the base frame is plastic part based on plastic injection.

The CadMouse is no longer for sale, as I understand it from the online store. You may still buy some CadMouse in stock from third-party reseller(s).