SpaceMouse Pro Wireless using usb connection

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

Bobt_rn

SpaceMouse Pro Wireless using usb connection

Post by Bobt_rn »

Good day everyone. First post here, but have used most of the 3D Connexion products since they started.

I currently am using a Space Mouse wireless. I had problems with it delaying or “stuttering” while moving objects when connected through the universal receiver. Searching across the web it seems this has been a problem for a while and the solution I found was to connect it using a USB cable. I have the wireless cad mouse but it was stationary at those times plus I had tried several revisions of drivers but that didn’t work.

I am about to purchase the SpaceMouse® Pro Wireless and don’t want to run into the same problem. Since it will be stationary most of the time I can get away with the cable. I am pretty sure of the answer, but would like confirmation. So, will it work with the USB cable?

Bob
UtaSH

Re: SpaceMouse Pro Wireless using usb connection

Post by UtaSH »

Hi Bob,

yes, all our wireless devices work as well with the cable.

Did you try different USB ports for the Universal Receiver? Make sure the distance between the UR and the wireless device isn't too far and is not blocked by something made of metal.

We have some rare reports that a USB 3.0 port causes these kind of stuttering. In these cases we ask the user if this gets better if the device is connected through a USB hub to the machine.