Craft Director Not Recognizing Input devices.

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

Fox_1972

Craft Director Not Recognizing Input devices.

Post by Fox_1972 »

Hi all,

I downloaded the craft director demo from the official site. I have ran it on both 3ds max 2018 and 2020 fully updated and current, and I cannot detect any input devices. I have a Logitech joystick fairly new, a Logitech F310 game controller which is new, and a 3dx Connexion cadmouse pro wireless. I cannot detect anything. Window's 10 is fully updated, I downloaded the latest 3dxWare 10.8.7, the latest nvidia drivers for RTX 3050, and I just cannot figure it out. I can however manually bind inputs to the game controller and joystick. But I really want to use the cad mouse and in future a spacemouse. Also when I save a Controller preset, I still have to manually bind everything, everytime I use the joystick or controller on a system restart. Bit Annoying.

Anyone got any idea's???
Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
DavidV

Re: Craft Director Not Recognizing Input devices.

Post by DavidV »

Hello,

I did not see anything on our website or internal system about support. Its very possible the plugin does not support our driver or that the driver can not see the plug in.
Open the driver settings when Craft director is active. Does the driver see Craft Director or does it see 3DsMax?
You may have to reach out to Craft Animations to see if the support is there.