Macros by Supported software

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

Libitina

Macros by Supported software

Post by Libitina »

A message for 3DConnexion - Are you missing a trick ! ?

I've recently purchased the Spacemouse Enterprise because I have a large number of software titles that the Spacemouse is compatible with.
3DCoat , Fusion 360, blender , Marmoset , Sculptris n ZBrush , Substance and so forth......the list is incomplete and more will be added over time.

I understand that people work in different ways but still....

So I have a question.

Why do you not have a webpage with macro's more optimised (Customer built) for all the supported software.

For instance, take ZB -more brushes , Floor , polyframe , perspective , Symmetry and LSym , Sculptris pro are all on screen by default and a pen movement to icon is far quicker than finding and unfamilliar button. 7 of the 10 Maybe more I will be changing and I've only had this about a month !!

I know they're easy to change but, customers who have been using this for sometime will certainly have changed the macros to optomise for the software. So why not ask then to post them to a controlled page for all the programms. !

Maybe something you can ask of the community about. !

Libitina

PS, Thoughts - If you dont customise the macros for optimal useage, why did you buy the enterprise version, you may aswell have purchased the smallest version and be done with it. That being said, take the extra step and make it availble for other clients to download.