Having Trouble While Working On This

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

HassanBlanda

Having Trouble While Working On This

Post by HassanBlanda »

Hello Friends, Yesterday I installed 3DxWare 10 on my Windows 10 computer from here https://3dconnexion.com/us/drivers-appl ... dxware-10/

But I am having a strange issue while I am working on this tool, I received this error code 0x80070570 on my computer. I have no idea what could be the issue is. Does anyone have any idea about how can I able to solve this?
HassanBlanda

Re: Having Trouble While Working On This

Post by HassanBlanda »

Thank you for approving the post. Actually, after searching online I came across some kinds of articles like this one and I followed this command

chkdsk /f C:

But still the problem is happening. Do you have any other solution that might help to resolve the issue? Please suggest
ngomes

Post by ngomes »

HassanBlanda wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:08 am I received this error code 0x80070570 on my computer.
At what point during the installation do you see the error? In other words, after download the installer package, you double-click on the file and what happens after that?
Nuno Gomes
HassanBlanda

Post by HassanBlanda »

ngomes wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:48 am
HassanBlanda wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:08 am I received this error code 0x80070570 on my computer.
At what point during the installation do you see the error? In other words, after download the installer package, you double-click on the file and what happens after that?
I did not encounter such kind of issue while installing this. But after a few days when I am working on this, I was getting the issue. But yesterday I updated the OS and after that when I was working on this, still I am not facing any such kind of error.
ngomes

Post by ngomes »

HassanBlanda wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:15 pm I am working on this, I was getting the issue.
Not sure I follow. What were you working on to see this?