3D Connexion Home .NET error when start

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

kotten

Post by kotten »

I have just installed Space Mouse Drivers version 10.8.11 on windows 10 20H2 eng version.

I have feature .NET 4.8 installed and not the old 2.0 and 3.5

When i start 3D Connexion Home nothing is happen and in eventlog i can see two errors, Anyone that have any idea?

1. .NET Runtime

Application: 3DxHome.exe
Framework version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to unhandled exception

2. Application Error
Faulting app name: 3DxHome.exe version 1.1.8368.28135
Faulting module name: kernelbase.dll
luping

Re: 3D Connexion Home .NET error when start

Post by luping »

Update the OS to the latest version.
Talha222

Re: 3D Connexion Home .NET error when start

Post by Talha222 »

The "3D Connexion Home .NET error when start" refers to an error that occurs when attempting to launch the 3D Connexion Home software on a computer running the Microsoft .NET framework. This error is typically caused by a compatibility issue between the 3D Connexion Home software and the installed version of .NET.

To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:

Update .NET Framework: Make sure that you have the latest version of the .NET framework installed on your computer. You can download and install the latest version from the Microsoft website.

Reinstall 3D Connexion Home: Uninstall the current version of 3D Connexion Home from your computer and then reinstall the latest version from the 3D Connexion website.

Disable .NET Security: The .NET framework may block the execution of the 3D Connexion Home software due to security reasons. You can try disabling the security features in .NET to see if that resolves the issue.

If the error persists after trying these steps, you may need to contact the 3D Connexion support team for further assistance. They can provide more detailed information and help you troubleshoot the issue.
(admin: removed link)
thorium-230

Post by thorium-230 »

Just updated the .NET version and the problem is resolved for me, thanks!