Defective - 3DConnexion Defective Cadmouse Wireless Product Defective

If you have questions or comments concerning any non-support related 3Dconnexion topic, please use this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

andrewbwr

Defective - 3DConnexion Defective Cadmouse Wireless Product Defective

Post by andrewbwr »

Does anybody have the same issue as I do? The side rubber pieces (between the 'metal' and the buttons) of my 3DConnexion CadMouse Wireless seems to be stretching with use and is now too big for the gap it is meant to be filling - and this after only using the 3DConnexion equipment for 5 months. This results in a very uncomfortable grip and that has been quite an embarrassment in the office after spending $160 on a mouse that now looks like a piece of broken equipment. see photo attached. Thanks
Attachments
Defective - 3DConnexion Product
Defective - 3DConnexion Product
Untitled-1.jpg (185.25 KiB) Viewed 24546 times
UtaSH

Re: Defective - 3DConnexion Defective Cadmouse Wireless Product Defective

Post by UtaSH »

Hell andrewbwr,

I am sorry, that you encounter problems with your CadMouse Wireless. I see that you have contacted us through our website. You will hear from us within the next few business days. We will of course arrange a replacement device for you.
mtommis

Re: Defective - 3DConnexion Defective Cadmouse Wireless Product Defective

Post by mtommis »

Hi Andrew,

I am experienceing a similar problem with my mouse - tried to fit them back but the rubber will no longer phyically fit in the slot
IMG_20230802_160627.jpg
IMG_20230802_160627.jpg (198.9 KiB) Viewed 6844 times
Did you resolve your problem with the Cadmouse rubber panels, if so, how did you do it please?

Regards
Mark