Zbrush Petition

If you have questions or comments concerning any non-support related 3Dconnexion topic, please use this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

coco2053

Zbrush Petition

Post by coco2053 »

------------------------Help make Zbrush a priority---------------------------------

Dear Zbrush users,
There are no drivers for Zbrush so far. Like me you are planty to think that it would be great to use Space navigator in this fantastic program.
To make both 3d connexion and Pixologic understand the necessity to work together and develop a compatible driver, I propose you to leave your voice on this message.

The more we are, the faster they act.
coco2053

same petition on zbrush central

Post by coco2053 »

Ghostman

Post by Ghostman »

Would love 3d connexion support for ZB.
ngomes

Post by ngomes »

3Dconnexion has released Beta 10 of 3DxWare 10 for Windows which includes experimental support for ZBrush 4.

For further details and download information, please refer to this topic.
Gabrielle99

Post by Gabrielle99 »

Absolutely! Zbrush deserves to get a lot more recognition in the digital art world.
Loki

Post by Loki »

3dConnexion is obviously up to the challenge and trying, but it also requires Pixologic to be on board. Like all navigation related requests (over a decade of them now), they simply fail to see the point. What's obvious to everyone else isn't obvious to them at all for some reason. Since we'll never see proper support that is compatible with the Wacom tablet without their help, getting as many ZBrush users as possible to petition on their site is really the only way we're going to get their attention. We all need to bring it up at every opportunity too, not just in the petition thread.
bclune

Re: Zbrush Petition

Post by bclune »

Why is 3DConnection and Zbrush not getting it??? I use my 3D Spacenavigator with 3DSMAX and Rhino. There is no better way to navigate 3Dspace than the Spacenavigator product. It is revolutionary for me. It is easy, two handed bliss for a 3D artist like myself. It has increased my productivity by a 100 times and I am not sure why more aren't getting that. When I move to Zbrush I am slowed down by not being able to use my Spacenavigator. It pisses me off that such great companies don't get it. It astounds me. I want to be heard. Try the Space Navigator and you will never go back.
Manveer_Dhillon

Post by Manveer_Dhillon »

I'm finding m self using Mudbox 2013 more and more simply because it supports the 3Dconnexion devices...
Manveer_Dhillon

Post by Manveer_Dhillon »

Pixologic wrote this to me:

"3DConnexion support for ZBrush is 100% 3DConnexion's responsibility. We cannot program our software to utilize any particular bit of hardware out there because there are hundreds of different manufacturers and devices on the market. If we were to try to program for specific hardware tools out there we would never have any time to focus on creating new features and releases of ZBrush itself. We have been in contact with 3DConnexion and have offered them our SDK development kit so that they can create their own plugin to allow their devices to work."

3Dconnexion has Pixologic SDK's, lets get this sorted out guys! :D
BananaHead

Post by BananaHead »

space navigator + ZBrush would be an killer-combo!!!

PLEASE 3D Connexion, make this work!!! please please please!!!
Fred

Post by Fred »

As stated earlier in the post.
Use the Beta driver
ngomes wrote:3Dconnexion has released Beta 10 of 3DxWare 10 for Windows which includes experimental support for ZBrush 4.

For further details and download information, please refer to this topic.
fiendish55

Post by fiendish55 »

I just bought this space navigator and now I'm biased to hear it actually doesn't work one of the nowadays "industry" standard programs like zbrush at all... seriously I was so hyped to fasten up my workflow but now I have no choice than return this thing
Tehrasha

Post by Tehrasha »

fiendish55 wrote:I just bought this space navigator and now I'm biased to hear it actually doesn't work one of the nowadays "industry" standard programs like zbrush at all... seriously I was so hyped to fasten up my workflow but now I have no choice than return this thing
You are not the only one upset about the lack of 3dmouse support in Zbrush.
Pixologic has been downright unhelpful, bordering on hostile, towards the inclusion of such support.
It is a pity that it is the artists, who are being made to suffer, are blaming the hardware makers, instead of the software maker who is ultimately at fault.

If you want 3dmouse support in ZBrush, you need to take it up with Pixologic.
3dConnexion has tried, other artists have tried... ZBrush just isnt listening.
Spacemice -- Input devices for a 3D world.
Demon891

Post by Demon891 »

I woulld be so awesome i can use my 3dmouse for zbrush ... please do it :(
pamacach

Post by pamacach »

Yes, make posible to use spacenavigator in zbrush. Thanks