Delivery Query

If you have questions or comments concerning any non-support related 3Dconnexion topic, please use this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

BenH0

Delivery Query

Post by BenH0 »

Hi there,

I have placed an order in the UK on the 22nd of this month and have applied student discount voucher. Today, my order is still "processing" and I have emailed 3dconnexion many times and have not received any reply.

I would like some communication and answers, which could solve the delay.

Thank you,

Ben
UtaSH

Re: Delivery Query

Post by UtaSH »

Hi BenH0,

I am sorry for the delay. Your request has been forwarded now.
BenH0

Post by BenH0 »

Thank you for the reply.

Everything is sorted. The only problem would be UPS delays due to Brexit related disruptions which I have recorded the tracking. The package is still in Hamburg as of Today and yesterday. First, of all I hope the UK government and the European government reach to another agreement or make amendments on the delivery services. The pandemic also does not help this situation either and I acknowledge that everyone is overwhelmed, including the delivery services.

I have questions regarding the delivery, is it possible for 3dconnexion to do UPS Express delivery service instead of the usual standard service? As, this may reduce disruption and your customers will recieved their items quicker than the usual rate of the standard service.

I hope the situation does not worsen as I know some people have recieved refund from Logitech not sure about 3dconnexion, as they cannot recieved their items in time. Finger's cross thing will not happen to me. 🤞

Thank you for your consideration,

Ben
UtaSH

Post by UtaSH »

Hi BenH0,

unfortunately this is not a natter of Express delivery. The delay is due to "a Brexit related disruption" as my colleague already explained. We hope that you can receive your order soon.