CADmouse pro

If you have questions or comments concerning any non-support related 3Dconnexion topic, please use this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

oc703

CADmouse pro

Post by oc703 »

I have got a few questions before purchasing the CADmouse,

1. After reading a few post below, is the new CADmouse Pro have a better durability than the wireless version as someone said the material used have been changed.

2. Did the button setting saved to the mouse when I am using another computer or device?

3. I am looking at the MX master series as an alternative choice, is the CADmouse Pro a better choice if I am mostly handling 2D and 3D software such as Revit and microstation.

Thank you very much!
UtaSH

Re: CADmouse pro

Post by UtaSH »

Hi oc703,

of course the CadMouse Pro is the best choice for you! ;)

1. Yes, the quality of our CadMouse products improved a lot since our first start with the CadMouse.

2. The button settings you make are not saved in the device itself. But you can export the settings and import to the driver on the other machine.

3. See above. ;)
oc703

Post by oc703 »

Thanks for your reply!

I decided to get a CADMouse Pro wired version but Hong Kong reseller replied they don’t have the wired CADMouse Pro on their catalog list :shock: :shock: , then they suggest me to buy the wireless version but I don’t want that :( , Where can I buy a wired CADMouse Pro?
luping

Post by luping »

oc703

Post by oc703 »

I am afraid there is no product maintenance which brought from mainland China, anyway, thank you for your reply. I am asking the 3Dconnexion team from their website yesterday and let’s see how they can help.
luping

Post by luping »

You mean product warranty? I suppose there's the parcel delivery service you can count on.
oc703

Post by oc703 »

may be the last chance I can get the CadMouse Pro is from those website :cry:
However I cannot accept why there are Hong Kong 3Dconnexion website with the CadMouse Pro and I couldn’t find a way to buy it in Hong Kong :|