Vista Drivers

If you have questions or comments concerning any non-support related 3Dconnexion topic, please use this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

jgoulden

Vista Drivers

Post by jgoulden »

With Windows Vista now available to developers and "big" business, does 3DConnexion have a timeline for when drivers (x86 and/or x64) will be available for their various products?

As I type this on our Vista development/testing box, my SpaceTraveler sits off to one side, looking rather forlorn and dispirited. No happy blue glow emits from it's buttons, and a small collection of desktop clutter has gathered around it.

As a side note, the installation of the latest XP/2000 drivers (3.0.7) was not a stupendous idea and I would caution anyone else thinking of giving it a go. There is a reason they're listed for XP/2000 and not Vista. :)
ngomes

Post by ngomes »

Hi jgoulden. Please refer to the following post:
Microsoft Vista support
Nuno Gomes
jgoulden

Post by jgoulden »

Thanks for the link. Not sure how I missed that one when I went digging through the forums before.
ngomes

Post by ngomes »

You "missed" it because it was not there :wink: . We created it after reading your initial post and put the information in the "FAQ" forum since it is something bound to be asked by more 3D fans.
Nuno Gomes