On-Screen Display - Baffled at missing options!!

If you have questions or comments concerning any non-support related 3Dconnexion topic, please use this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Libitina

On-Screen Display - Baffled at missing options!!

Post by Libitina »

For software Devs.

I've received a Spacemouse Pro Kit 2 as a gift yesterday which I'm really please with given the amount of software I'm learning to use.

Given that all the product lines are "Ergonomic" according to your videos, and quite importantly so. I'm am baffled that the option!, for the LCD screen is as follows/

1. Dissable (Raise eyebrow)

Given that you made a video to show the reduction in movements by using the space mouse in the first place, why oh why? is the only option for the LCD to be turned off !. This has me baffled

I have currently, 4 programs (Apps) as well as the functionallity of the space mouse Enterprise K2 to learn, so, Can you please ADD the option to turn the "On-Screen Display" ON! rather than just dissable the OSD. !

The number on head and neck movements is going to be quite significant trying to recall the location of all the macro buttons, not just for the apps but, all the possibile uses like "Chrome and desktop", which also have usages too, surprisingly.

The OSD is simply a visual tool bar which SHOULD have the option to turn on like a tool bar in any app. Lots of people use multiple screens now like, reference screens and drawing screens. As the OSD is moveable , why not let people have the option to have this on screen permanently. For ergonomics, this makes a great deal of sence too for head and neck movemnt reduction. Your choise to increase the number of key presses to call up info screen goes against the ergonomic reduction you are trying to achieve. !

Thanks.

Libitina