SpaceNavigator slows down computer

If you have questions or comments concerning any non-support related 3Dconnexion topic, please use this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

mcincoski

Post by mcincoski »

My new SpaceNavigator works great except for the conflicts with my computer! I am using the Beta driver for Windows 2000 with Inventor 11. When the driver is running for this SpaceNavigator, my computer runs terribly slow!?! As soon as I shut down the driver, my computer runs normal again? Do I need to wait for the next release of the driver, or do you have any other suggestions??
agoenczi
User
User

Post by agoenczi »

Hi mcincoski

Could you specify the configuration you use? Operating system including the service packs, graphic card, available memory (RAM), main applications, connected USB devices and other data which you consider helpful.
mcincoski

Post by mcincoski »

It's fixed now. Thanks for the reply, but the problem was in the calibration of the controller. It must have been out of calibration because as soon as I re-calibrated it, my computer went back to working normally. I was worried at first, but with the controller constantly active like that, no wonder this machine was slow...
agoenczi
User
User

Post by agoenczi »

Hi mcincoski

I am glad that you could solve the problem yourself. Have a lot of fun with your 3D navigating device.
agoenczi