Cadmouse Pro Wireless unusable for me

If you have questions or comments concerning any non-support related 3Dconnexion topic, please use this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Wodan

Cadmouse Pro Wireless unusable for me

Post by Wodan »

I bought a new Cadmouse Pro Wireless about 6 months ago, but recently I replaced it with a Logitech MX Master 3S.

Quite sadly, because I really wanted to love this mouse, however the scrollwheel drove me mad. But now I really miss the middle mouse button. I wouldn't mind paying like €20 extra, for a mouse with the same durability/functionality as the one from Logitech, but with the ergonomy (middle mouse button) of the Cadmouse Pro ..

btw. the scrollwheel of the MX Master is sublime !
luping

Re: Cadmouse Pro Wireless unusable for me

Post by luping »

The model of the three main micro-switches for CadMouse Pro Wireless Left/Middle/Right buttons used is blue-dot OMRON D2FC-F-K(50M), with silver alloy metal as the contact in the micro-switch, it tends to cause double-click issue within a year.

Pay a visit to the Customer questions & answers section for OMRON D2FC-F-K(50M) on Amazon:
Difference between 10m, 20m and 50m?
https://www.amazon.com/Micro-Switch-Mic ... r=8-3&th=1
Wodan

Post by Wodan »

It appears you've missed the message ..
I didn't have problems with the buttons (yet), but with the SCROLLWHEEL that's scrolling erratically

thanks for your reply anyhow :)
luping

Post by luping »

Wodan wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:42 pm It appears you've missed the message ..
I didn't have problems with the buttons (yet), but with the SCROLLWHEEL that's scrolling erratically

thanks for your reply anyhow :)
But now I really miss the middle mouse button. I wouldn't mind paying like €20 extra, for a mouse with the same durability/functionality as the one from Logitech, but with the ergonomy (middle mouse button) of the Cadmouse Pro ..
Oh, I was thinking you're actually referring the middle mouse button. As for the scroolwheel, try to find the long-lifespan 9mm height TTC mouse encoder/decoder, to replace the default short-lifespan TTC mouse endocer/decoder.
luping

Post by luping »

Typo, it's 'referring to'.