SpecaNavigator doesn't remember Zbrush settings!!!

If you have questions or comments concerning any non-support related 3Dconnexion topic, please use this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Cagatay Ozkan

SpecaNavigator doesn't remember Zbrush settings!!!

Post by Cagatay Ozkan »

Recently i realized space navigator supported zbrush perfectly and after that my world is changed. :lol: :lol: yes it's working smoothly and i don't want to die until forever :shock: and i want to navigate in zbrush for next 10 million light years :!: :!: :!:

But i have a littlle issue. It's so basic and i believe you can fix it in minute guys! :idea: Problem is this: I am changing properties in 3d connection app. But it is not remember after i close the zbrush. Every time i am opening zbrush right after that i have to re-open spacenavigator app and clicking advanced setting and on Navigation modes tab, i am picking target camera mode thick and lock horizon thick. Again again again every day 2-3 times minumum amount :shock: i am doing it. Because your app does not remember this settings. :x

My nerves wrecked and my psychology can't stand this any more. :roll: Pls help me and fix it because i love you guys <3 and your product. Which is more than any devices among all devices i have used until today. And it will never change!

Take care and continue to make awesomeness :!: :!: :!: :!:
Cagatay Ozkan

Re: SpecaNavigator doesn't remember Zbrush settings!!!

Post by Cagatay Ozkan »

hi mods! can you delete this post my ploblem fixed and i wrote how its fixed in discussionsWindows Discussion Forum/SpecaNavigator doesn't remember Zbrush settings. topic
which is technically same post in this topic.