Toolbar docking in SW2007

If you have questions or comments concerning any non-support related 3Dconnexion topic, please use this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

markt

Post by markt »

I posted this in another thread a couple of weeks ago; I haven't heard any response, so maybe nobody's monitoring that thread anymore, but I'm still having problems...

I'm experiencing a toolbar issue in Solidworks; the 3DControl toolbar always shifts from where I left it when I restart SW. Any chance this is because of the same root cause and will also be fixed in the next release (or has been in the beta that's now available)? I recently upgraded from SW2005, and I don't think I had the problem before. I rearranged my toolbars after upgrading though because I started using different tools, so maybe I had never changed the 3DX toolbar position previously.

Also, when I right-click and look at the toolbar menu, there are two entries for 3DControl, both of which have the "Fastening Features" icon and neither of which do anything when clicked. There isn't any entry for the Fastening Features toolbar.

SW2007 SP 2.2
Spaceball 5000 USB
Software version 3.0.9 => 3DXWare 6.0.18, Firmware 3.11

Thanks,
-Mark
agoenczi
User
User

Post by agoenczi »

Hi markt

I would suggest to download our newest release (3DxSoftware v3-1-8 ) and install it. See what happens with your toolbar.
agoenczi