CADMouse Pro Wireless button issue

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

fdemure

CADMouse Pro Wireless button issue

Post by fdemure »

Hi,

i bought a Cadmouse pro wireless lefty a few years ago, and since several months, I face an issue and cannot get rid off : right and middle button send multiple clicks when I simple click on it. As right button is my main used button, and as i use middle button to open link and close windows, this issues often have a rude impact on my work.
did it happen to anyone here ? is there a simple solution to this ? i did not try to open it because firstly i don't see how to do, secondly because i prefer having a quite working mouse rather than a broken mouse

thanks
luping

Re: CADMouse Pro Wireless button issue

Post by luping »

Your case is that the OMRON microswitches in the CadMouse Pro Wireless has oxidised and need to be replaced.
Contact 3Dconnexion support for a possible RMA(return merchandise authorisation) to replace your CadMouse Pro Wireless if your mouse is still under warranty.
luping

Post by luping »

If your device is out of warranty, then go to Aliexpress/Amazon to buy 3 or 4 TTC yellow 60M microswitches(Like this one https://www.amazon.com/original-dustpro ... B0BY6PKVFW), or OMRON D2FC-F-K(60M) red dot and go to a local mobile phone repair shop in your region to ask for the technician to replace the worn out OMRON microswitches(the default model is D2FC-F-K(50M) blue dot).
fdemure

Post by fdemure »

thanks luping for your advice & replies, i'll try to send it for warranty, but it seems it's out since a couple of months :'(

have a nice day