Drawboard

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

mpranger

Drawboard

Post by mpranger »

I am trying to get my 3dConnexion SpaceNavigator to work with Drawboard. I have not been successful trying to get my 3d mouse to work. Any suggestions? I downloaded the latest driver 10.8.14.3575. I came from driver 10.8.3.3389. Note, the newest driver states my device is "discontinued".
jwick

Re: Drawboard

Post by jwick »

The SpaceNavigator being "discontinued" is more of a warning that we don't test it any longer. It is still currently recognized and works.

Drawboard does not seem to be a 3D application. What do you want the SpaceNavigator to do in it?
mpranger

Post by mpranger »

I am hoping this can work like Adobe Reader, where I can pan up, down, left, right, diagonally. I would also like to be able to have it zoom in and out on a document like Reader as well. I'll test on my home device (Compact Space Mouse) with the latest drivers as well but I don't think it works there either.
mpranger

Post by mpranger »

I did check my home device and it does not work in drawboard either. Home device is the Compact Space Mouse. Only thing that works on both devices is panning up and down. So, crossing fingers something will work later but if not... Just thought I would ask.