Keboard Pro keys suddenly stop working

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

MiechH

Keboard Pro keys suddenly stop working

Post by MiechH »

This week I received my Keyboard Pro with NumPad Pro, Spacemouse Enterprise and CadMouse Pro wireless. I connected them all and installed the latest 3dx driver 10.8.5.3424. Immediately I noticed that the keys "\|" Z X C V B N M and the Enter key of the Keyboard Pro don't work. Plugging the USB keyboard into different USB ports on my computer didn't change that. Even plugging the keyboard into another computer and back into my PC gave the same problem!

Next day I asked my daughter to give me her laptop to test the Keyboard Pro. And stumped I was to see that the keyboard worked 100% on her Windows laptop. Then I connected the keyboard back in my own PC and it worked. :shock: One day later I started my PC and it still worked, but after an hour or so doing nothing, the mentioned keys again stopped working. :cry:

Has anyone had the same problem and if yes, did you or 3DConnexion solve it and how?
M.van Hees
CAD Designer
Robox Heat Technology b.v.
Mill, The Netherlands
luping

Re: Keboard Pro keys suddenly stop working

Post by luping »

Replace a new one if you can, I think there's the product return policy.
fabioedon

Re: Keboard Pro keys suddenly stop working

Post by fabioedon »

Almost same behavior here. Brand new, right out of the box Keys U, K and M not working except for a few moments. Tested on 3 notebooks, same behavior.

How did you solve?