Error in Onshape

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

DesmondErdman

Error in Onshape

Post by DesmondErdman »

Is there a definitive solution to resolve the connectivity problems with 3Dconnexion devices in Onshape? I'm experiencing intermittent functionality with my devices, which is incredibly frustrating. Initially, they work fine, but then they suddenly stop working. I suspect the issue arises when I open a second browser or switch between different parts or documents.
gerardstaten

Re: Error in Onshape

Post by gerardstaten »

I am having the same issue. Did you find the solution?
luping

Post by luping »

Focus on one project at a time.
AJF2023

Post by AJF2023 »

DesmondErdman wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:27 pm Is there a definitive solution to resolve the connectivity problems with 3Dconnexion devices in Onshape? I'm experiencing intermittent functionality with my devices, which is incredibly frustrating. Initially, they work fine, but then they suddenly stop working. I suspect the issue arises when I open a second browser or switch between different parts or documents.
Were you able to get this sorted out? I'm finding I can scroll around with the mouse, but it will intermittently lose the ability left click or right click. The mouse on the laptop functions fine. Is this what yours was doing?