Spacemouse works but no led's??

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

Iliketoprintstuff

Spacemouse works but no led's??

Post by Iliketoprintstuff »

Hello everyone!

Just got my first space mouse today from Facebook, but sadly enough there is an issue. I was using the mouse and so far I really like it, though I need some help with this issue of why my blue LED's along with the battery LED not functioning/ not staying on, and saying the mouse is dead on my computer. When I am charging the mouse the green LED pulses then proceeds to stay a solid green and the blue LED's stay lit for a moment then proceed to turn off ( my settings states that these LED's should stay on ). It also says that the mouse is fully charged, this makes no sense when I unplug it for wireless use as the computer ( with the latest driver's from the website ) says the mouse is dead, yet it still functions but there is no LED's. The LED's simply turn off shortly after saying the mouse is dead when it's not.

Main issues:
LED's don't stay on/ read they are dead, yet the mouse functions.
Computer says mouse is dead, but it still functions.

Thanks,

Noah
luping

Re: Spacemouse works but no led's??

Post by luping »

It saves battery when working in unplugged wireless mode. If the blue beam/light is always on, the battery will not last long enough before you need another charge. One extra consideration is that the blue light may not be healthy for human's eyes.
Iliketoprintstuff

Post by Iliketoprintstuff »

I was reading over other forums about that too, but the green Led doesn't even function as intended. It simply says the mouse is dead and turns off after being unplugged and turned on for wireless mode.

Noah
jwick

Post by jwick »

If it is a new device talk to tech-support.
Talk to them anyway; they are friendly.