Video Editing Software

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

ivanibam

Video Editing Software

Post by ivanibam »

Can someone tell me how Space Navigator works with video editing software? I want to use it with my Sony Vegas Pro 10. My friend said that Final Cut Pro can use Space Navigator. So I was thinking to buy Space Navigator as well. But I want to know whether this product can work or not?

thanks a lot.
UtaSH

Re: Video Editing Software

Post by UtaSH »

Hi ivanibam,

we have a list of all supported applications. See here. If you do not see an application listed there you should contact the manufacturer of the application and ask for support for the 3D mouse. We have an SDK that can be downloaded here. If a developer has questions he will there find as well an email address where to send them and it will be a pleasure for us to assist.
Southe

Re: Video Editing Software

Post by Southe »

When it comes to video editing software, options abound for every skill level and need. From industry-standard tools like Adobe Premiere Pro to user-friendly options like iMovie, there's something for everyone. And when you're ready to share your masterpiece, platforms like WhatsApp make it easy to get instant feedback and share your work with friends and colleagues. Ultimately, the best choice depends on your specific requirements, budget, and level of expertise.