Shipping delays / No response

If you have questions or comments concerning any non-support related 3Dconnexion topic, please use this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

GreySoul

Shipping delays / No response

Post by GreySoul »

I placed an order for a SpaceMouse Enterprise in Jan 8, the order doesn't show up in my account but it does show up if i log out and search via the link in the original email. The order shows as pending, waiting to hear from CS, but from the tone of the forums here that doesn't seem a reasonable expectation.

Anyone care to share their wait time for shipping? I'm glad I didn't pay extra for expedited shipping!

It's 2024 now, there's really no excuse for this kind of delay in shipping times. If the item is out of stock that should be communicated to the customer before the purchase. every eCommerce platform has the ability to list items as out of stock, most offer the ability to indicate a back order status / lead time on orders.

Do better 3dconnexion!

Heck, after reading these forums I'm not even sure I'll get something with USB-C on it... in 2024.
sagiri

Re: Shipping delays / No response

Post by sagiri »

I'm from Japan and I'm facing the same issue. I placed my order in Jan 23, order in process since then.

At this point I'm not sure if they plan to ship it at all, and I feel like that my order is unlikely to be refunded as well.

Not sure if I should call the police instead.
DavidV

Post by DavidV »

I placed an order for a SpaceMouse Enterprise in Jan 8, the order doesn't show up in my account but it does show up if i log out and search via the link in the original email. The order shows as pending, waiting to hear from CS, but from the tone of the forums here that doesn't seem a reasonable expectation.

Anyone care to share their wait time for shipping? I'm glad I didn't pay extra for expedited shipping!

It's 2024 now, there's really no excuse for this kind of delay in shipping times. If the item is out of stock that should be communicated to the customer before the purchase. every eCommerce platform has the ability to list items as out of stock, most offer the ability to indicate a back order status / lead time on orders.

Do better 3dconnexion!

Heck, after reading these forums I'm not even sure I'll get something with USB-C on it... in 2024.
Who did you speak to on this?
Did you contract support for this? They can look up the order number and let you know when it will arrive.
DavidV

Post by DavidV »

I'm from Japan and I'm facing the same issue. I placed my order in Jan 23, order in process since then.

At this point I'm not sure if they plan to ship it at all, and I feel like that my order is unlikely to be refunded as well.

Not sure if I should call the police instead.
Did you contact the Company to see where the item is?
Sometimes devices can be delayed in customs.
i would suggest contacting them via their tech support page here :https://3dconnexion.com/jp/support-request/login/
harrisonNar

May your day be overflowing with moments of happiness and peace!

Post by harrisonNar »

Happy to see this! Great facts and the standard of details revealed is awesome!
Thank you everybody!
Marysek

Love this stuff!

Post by Marysek »

This is just a wonderful site to uncover new things!