OSX 10.10.5 DRIVER 10.2.3 UP/DOWN ROTATE PROBLEM

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on macOS.

Moderator: Moderators

InventorGrissom

OSX 10.10.5 DRIVER 10.2.3 UP/DOWN ROTATE PROBLEM

Post by InventorGrissom »

I have both Space Navigator and Space Pilot Pro on iMac OSX 10.10.5 with your OSX driver 10.2.3 and 3DMouse Home doesn't recognize up/down and rotate.

To save us both time, I'll just ask this one question. Because OSX 10.10.5 was released only a week ago, are these problems simply because you haven't had time to develope/release the new driver for it?

Also, trying to download 3DxWare 10 from your site download link takes me to driver downloads. Assuming then that 3DxWare 10 might come with the driver under 3DMouse Home "Properties", I click on Properties and get iMac Preferences panel opened with message "Preferences Error" and just below that it says "Could not load 3DConnexion pane". Note that 3DConnexion icon is already in the preferences panel from previous installation (guessing).
richlu

Re: OSX 10.10.5 DRIVER 10.2.3 UP/DOWN ROTATE PROBLEM

Post by richlu »

I'd like to add my case to this as an issue with 10.2.3 with Yosemite 10.10.5. I'm also encountering "Could not load 3DConnexion pane" dialog box in the System Preferences pane. I undeleted the previous version and reinstalled a fresh version of 10.2.3 but it still did not work. I had to go back to 10.2.2 after wasting a couple of hours on this. Can 3DConnexion offer any support on this issue please?
UtaSH

Re: OSX 10.10.5 DRIVER 10.2.3 UP/DOWN ROTATE PROBLEM

Post by UtaSH »

Hi,

we haven't had yet a report like this. :?

Would you please try the following:
  • Uninstall the 3Dconnexion driver. Please run the uninstaller from the driver package.
  • Start the Disk Utility App.
  • Start the "Repair Disk". You might have to do a "Verify Disk" first.
  • Next start "Repair Permissions".
  • Then install the latest driver again.
Please let us know if this fixes the problem.