Request: Support for Eovia Hexagon 2.1

Post questions, comments and feedback to our 3Dconnexion Windows Development Team.

Moderator: Moderators

Thozi

Request: Support for Eovia Hexagon 2.1

Post by Thozi »

:roll:

Before i had my 3dconnexion hardware, I used Eovia Hexagon 2.1 for modelbuilding. It's intuitive edge/face/vertex selection an manipulation possibilities really made it a pure joy working with.

Now I'm so much in between the chairs. I also love my 3dconnexion hardware and now modeling in 3dsmax has also become so much less pain in the asset ^^ that i use it much more often.

However, top of the cream would be to be able to use my favourite Hardware along with my favourite software and therefore I kindly request to include hexagon support in one of the future updates

highly appreciated :)
Thozi
jwick

Post by jwick »

Hello Thozi,

Sounds like a great combination. Unfortunately there isn't anything we can do from our end except offer assistance to Eovia.

Please contact them (since you are a paying customer), tell them what a great combination you think it would be and ask them to support 3Dx devices. We'd be very happy to assist them with any issues they have. It's easy if you can modify the source code of the application.

If they have a forum, it would be a very useful means to get others to jump on the bandwagon.

Jim
3Dx Software Development