Joystick Driver Request!

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

Keithlostracco

Joystick Driver Request!

Post by Keithlostracco »

Hello, I have emailed a couple of times requested that some effort be put into building a Joystick driver for your 3d mice. Thousands of people have requested this feature on your forums and the staff are basically ignoring the customers.

There is one post concerning a joystick driver that over 350 000 people have viewed.

I am thinking of selling my space pilot because now that I am not using Maya, it is basically useless. I use a program called Touch Designer (Derivative Inc) and it has support for a joystick but my space pilot does show up in my computer as a joystick.

Your website states that you have an SDK available for people to write their own drivers which is nice except for the fact the 99% of your customers have no idea where to even begin to write a driver.

Please pass this message up the line.

By the way I have just ordered a 2800$ Lemur MultiTouchScreen OSC controller from JazzMutant. It communicates using OSC and is compatable with all programs that accept midi. I really hope 3dConnexion or Logitech does something soon.

Keith