SpaceMouse compact macros

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

XOPEK

SpaceMouse compact macros

Post by XOPEK »

Hi, everyone! I try to write macros for solidworks to open tablet with open parts at that moment. So ,to make it with keyboard i need to press ctrl+ tab keys . If i press it on keyboard - window with open parts appears & dont close untill i release it . If during that if i still press CTRL key but start press TAB - process of choosing windows with open parts start . So if i write macros like:{press CTRL} {press Tab} & after that press the key on mouse - window appears, but also choosing process starts semultaniously , so i cant choose proper part to switch to . It look like macros dont work as single pressing button, but emulate repeating process of pressing & pressing & pressing ...
The question is : how to emulate with macros single press of button combination not repeatin combination series ? Or is it in settings of spacemouse for solidworks is hot key for that function somewhere ? Thanks !
dougmurrray85

Re: SpaceMouse compact macros

Post by dougmurrray85 »

The current garbage 3d connexion driver has broken the ability to place mouse clicks in macros simultaneously with modifier keys. You need to either use an earlier version of the driver, or directly edit the .xml file

https://forum.3dconnexion.com/viewtopic.php?t=53068